Benefits of Aluminum Can Water Bottles
For years, RAIN Water Company has worked to help our community understand the benefits of aluminum can water bottles. We’ve made it our mission to help end our unnecessary and harmful dependance on single-use plastics. Still, though, we understand the convenience of bottled water; that’s why we provide a sustainable aluminum packaging option that’s better for the environment and for you. With 1 million plastic bottles being used every minute, we know we need a lasting resolution now. The benefits of aluminum can water bottles are tremendous. Let’s work together to maintain plastic-free environments and oceans that we can all enjoy.
THE PLASTIC PROBLEM
Single use plastics are only recycled 30% of the time, the other 70% ends up in landfills. Only 3% of all single use plastic water bottles are made of recycled material.
All recycled plastic must be mixed with new plastic in order to make "recycled material" plastic bottles.
Plastic Water Bottles take hours to cool waisting precious time and energy.
93% of bottled water contains microparticles. Read that as "you're drinking plastic."
The Aluminum Solution
Aluminum Cans are the single most sustainable packaging option. Recycled most often, infinitely recyclable, and they get colder faster! Oh, and it stays out of your body.
Aluminum has inherent value. that means it gets recycled... Over twice as often.
Aluminum maintains its integrity when melted... Bottle after bottle after bottle.
Cold water, fast.
....Because it is not Plastic.